Sunday 29 August 2010

Whew! Economics CFA Level 1 and Financial Reporting and Analysis

Over! For the time being Economics CFA Level 1 is over. I have to go over the Analysis Notes study material and their online review and practice questions. Yes, I have subscribed to Analysis Notes.

AN looks like great VFM at a glance. If the review questions of Analysis Notes are any good - only the exams will tell! They also have 10 Mock exams. Should be helpful sometime I am sure - in the distant future - when I have managed to finish my CFA study material!

Next deadline -10th September. I need to finish Financial Reporting and Analysis by 10th September. Just 675 pages in the book :-) Should be a breeze...lol. I hope you understand I am joking! It is going to be very very tough considering that I have forgotten how a balance sheet looks like. I not one of those people who just needs a restaurant's tissue paper to balance the left and right hand side (not the table - the balance sheet)!

I will treat myself to a day's shopping if I actually manage to finish the book by 10th September - lost debit card or not!

2 comments:

  1. 98 days only??? Why are the days going so so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Only 98 days Economics CFA Level 1 is over.

    Schweser

    ReplyDelete