Tuesday 24 August 2010

Time Flies - Pages Dont! My CFA Level 1 Study Schedule

103 days... I am supposed to have finished Economics by now.

This is how my re-revised schedule looked like 2 weeks back

Economics - 24th August
Financial Reporting (Book 3) - 10th Sept
Book 4 - Sept - 18th
Book 5 - 5th Oct
Book 6 - Oct 18th

I have pre scheduled visits from guests for a fortnight and a one week trip abroad - all planned more than six months back. That would leave around 15 days for revision.

WHERE IS THE TIME?

I am still steeped neck deep in MR, MC, ATC, MRP, DC, SC, slopes, curves and all. Have to come out of that FAST to enter the fascinating world of M1, M2 etc. It would all be a breeze for an Eco grad, I know. Point is, I am not an Eco grad!

Bottomline -  24th has gone (almost) and Eco not over!

Any suggestions - anyone?

I thinks I will re-re-re-revise my schedule. Make it one readings a day! I have an effective time of around 70 days. At least 60 more readings to go through (for the first time). Logistics look slightly better, then!

No comments:

Post a Comment