Monday 16 August 2010

111 Days to CFA Level 1 Dec 2010!

111 days left for the exam. I have started on the Volume 2. Not because I completed Volume 1 in entirety (in fact I am doubtful I remember anything I read at all!) but because I was tired of seeing and holding the same book for more than a month! In the first target I setv- I was supposed to have completed Volume 1 by 25th July! Doesn't augur well for prep zone!


Volume 2 is Economics - was never comfortable with the subject. Lets see. I have so far understood the first page :-) There's 503 more pages in the self study material from CFA. 503/6.5 (since half a day already over!)...70 odd pages a day. Doesn't seem realistic I guess this will again cannibalise on next week's prepn - which I had kept for re-studying, practice exams for Quant, Ethics and ECO.

As you can see my schedule's going all haywire!

If anyone looks this up - any ideas! No no I dont want any - too many ideas online!

4 comments:

  1. Good idea for a blog !! Njoy the reading :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thot it was a good way to pace myself and put my targets down on paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. got to comment...am really impressed mam...i ll keep egging u...can count upon me..b wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow 111 Days to CFA Level 1 Exam. It's great...

    Safia

    ReplyDelete