Saturday 14 August 2010

My CFA Blog - I attended a Stalla Session!

I attended a Stalla session organised by Ab Maximus, CFA  malaysia and Stalla yesterday. There was asmall session on Study Session 11 (Corporate Finance). There was some time spent on about the Stalla Courseware.

I am now in the Ethics session (still!) again after covering some of Quant. Methinks - should CFA Malaysia have given our email ids to Stalla ? Or should it even promote one prep provider over another? Isn't there some conflict somewhere?

No finger raising - just wondering aloud - okay! If anyone sees this (doubtful as I have just begun this blog and don't have time, will or energy to promote it) - can you clarify?

The session per se was interesting. At least I met some "live" CFA candidates  and they looked as human and nervous as me. Not some nerdy species from outer space!

I think I will opt for their (Stalla's) Pacer program - will be easier to check my progress - and I get a Ethics and Quant session free! . So should I dump studying ethics for now and wait for the gyaan session! The Pacer program gives you a online test weekly on one study session and gives you the curriculum to prepare for the next session. Sounds useful and should tighten up my pace!

No comments:

Post a Comment