Thursday 2 June 2011

Holy Sh##**%t - The CFA Exam's Just 2 Days Away!

The CFA countdown on my onboard widget is down to 2 days! Where did the time fly away?

Trip to Cuttack, bootcamp, allergy, children looonggg school holidays, cricket world cup - I feel I have done everything this last 3 months except prepare for the exams! I mean, if I hadn't watched ALL India's matches in the WC  2011 as well as some more - would India EVER have got back the Cup after 28 years? Not a chance! Well... some causes have to be sacrificed for the bigger picture ;-)

Dont know if I will be having the same sentiment though when I flunk again at the first hurdle at - horror of horrors - Score Band 10!

Wish myself luck!

1 comment:

  1. My website addresses a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.CFA coaching in Indore

    ReplyDelete